Thursday, May 29, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange site

I found about this last week and thought, hey, why not. It's called Revolution Money Exchange. It's a legitimate thing! It works like paypal, but without the fees. You can even link it up to your bank account and transfer money for free. I've searched high and low on the web for something negative and I can't find a thing. It is an actual bank. You can click the button to sign up. I wouldn't put this on here if I hadn't signed up myself. I love paypal and all, but I'm so tired of the fees! Now my family and I can send money to each other without worrying about going to Western Union or paying paypal's fees. This would be great to have your college student sign up for or newlywed kids to be able to send them money for emergencies. Since it links up with your bank account (like paypal does),you can transfer money from your account on their site, or if someone sends you money, transfer it to your bank account for free as well. Its free to sign up, so why not?

Yeah, I know, I sound like a commercial. But every now and then, we fall onto hard times and my MIL will send us a little through paypal. Sometimes she'll send us a little for birthdays too. I end up paying a fee to paypal. Say she sends me $20, I end up with $18. I like this idea MUCH, much better!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries