Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Night Out!

Tonight we had dinner with the Lovely, Wonderful ladies of the Summerville Presbyterian Church prayer group. They've been watching over my family and praying for us for about a year now. They've given us gifts for Christmas and bought the boys Easter baskets. Up until tonight, I had only met a couple of the members and only really know one of them and I met her online! We had delicious food and a nice visit. It was nice for all of us because we got to meet our Angels in person and they got to see a physical face (faces) that they've been praying for.

The boys were very good. I really thought someone had switched my children. Matthew was so well-behaved and acted so grown up! Brandon loved playing with my friend's girls, who are close to his age. At the end of the night, the 4 kids got to take home the balloons that were the centerpiece.

I really enjoyed having a night off! Tommy got lots of attention and I got to talk to adults! Rob even enjoyed himself! I'm so glad we got to go!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries