Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tommy's Teething!

Tommy has been so cranky! He has this lousy cough, but no other symptoms. Today, I happened to look in his mouth and realize the root of our troubles...TEETH! He is about to sprout two on the bottom any day now. I can see the little white tops under the gum and feel them with my finger. I should have known, he has been putting the paci in his mouth and biting down as he pulls it out. I just thought he learned to make a new noise and was playing (It makes a popping sound) I gave him a teether and he just went nuts biting it!





Hopefully, any day now he will get them through and be back to his old happy self again!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries