Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally, a Quiet Night!

A momentous occassion! For the first time in about 2 months, I have all 3 boys in bed and sleeping before 9:30! Wow! I am pretty sure Matthew and Tommy will stay put, but I am worried Brandon will still wake up later and stay up all night again. He has been doing this alot, and I have been trying just about everything to keep him awake during the day. Today it was nice enough to let him go outside and play for about an hour. I hope he just needed to run some of that "boy" out of himself!

Tommy figured out he has TWO feet today! Up until now, he knew he had a left foot, but not both! I had to laugh when I saw him today. I had put his bouncy seat up on the couch (I tuck the back of it into the couch cushions). I looked over at him and he has both feet up in the air looking back and forth at his feet. He looked quite amuzed! I ended up putting rattle socks on him to really keep his attention.

I got Matthew to have a really productive day with homeschooling. He has good days and bad days. Such is the life of ADHD. I feel great if we can get two good days out of him in a week. We have a hard time keeping a schedule around here, plus Brandon loves to irritate Matthew just as he is beginning to concentrate. I am still trying to figure out how to teach Matthew effectively and entertain Brandon at the same time.

So now it is Mommy time! I had myself a piece of chocolate cake and now I am thoroughly enjoying an episode of Law and Order:CI. Here's to hoping the boys stay asleep until I can go to bed at 3 am. Yep, 3. Tommy has to have meds that late, so this is the time I get things done....like this blog, haha. Well, back to the t.v. show!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries