Thursday, August 21, 2008

Services and Memorial Fund

Funeral services are pending, but will be held next week at Barlow's Funeral Home in Bardstown, KY. A memorial Service will be held Sunday at 1pm at Midland Park Ministry Center, 2427 Midland Park Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406

Two memorial funds have been set up in Tommy's name. One is at the funeral home, but I don't have any information on that yet. The other was set up here in Charleston by our Family Advocate. Here is that information.

Account #2006015960. Those here in SC can go to any First Federal Branch or can be mailed to: First Federal, PO Box 118068, Charleston, SC 29423-9910

2 comments:

Dina said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been following your story for a long time but have never commented on your blog. You have been so inspiring in your care of your son. I was very shocked and moved to tears when I checked in today.
You are in my thoughts.

Dina
www.jilliansommers.blogspot.com

Guritz Family said...

Rene,
I lift you and your family in my prayers this morning. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. May God keep you and your family tight in His arms, giving you peace at this time and the days to come.
Rachel

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries