Monday, August 4, 2008

A New Week

Tommy is doing so much better. We saw him yesterday and took him one of his favorite things...bubbles! Check him out trying to catch them.



Today he's back to wearing his modified PMV and a nasal cannula. His nurse is hoping to wean down his oxygen today. I hope that Tommy will be able to wear his cap a little today too. I know Tommy must be delighted to have his voice back. His speech therapist told me that she has been vocalizing with him and he said "more" last week. I can't wait to hear what they work on this week. He's going to leave the hospital a little chatterbox!

1 comment:

Sammie said...

I'm glad things are going well and he's progressing!

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries