Saturday, September 8, 2007

What Am I Going To Do With Myself?

Holy cow! Since we got back from Tommy's bronch, He doesn't have ANY doctor's appointments! Our next one isn't until September 29 when he has his one year well baby check. I am so excited to not have to run, run, run this month. Since Tommy was born, the longest I have been away from the hospital is only 10 days. Now I get to take an entire month off.

I am happy that now Rob can work all month instead of taking a day off every week (which means we lose money). We really need this break. We still have therapy several days a week, but I don't have to go anywhere. I still have to get Tommy out of bed every day, so I am not doing any extra except changing out of my pajamas.

Tommy is doing beautifully. He got another tooth and I didn't even know he was teething! He's been in such a fantastic mood. I think since he started the antibiotics for whatever was in his trachea really made him feel better. He is being lazy with his therapists, though, so I have been keeping an eye on his coloring and demeanor. I've determined he is just a night owl! I can get him up at 8 and he still wants to sleep all morning and play all night. The therapists can't change their times, so this is the best we can do. Hopefully I can get him to change his ways and stay awake when they are trying to work with him!

So now we are doing the birthday countdown dance...It's almost here! What a year we have had!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries