Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grape Juice and the Thirsty Four Year Old

It never ceases to amaze me the things my kids will do. Brandon is such a character about everything. I try so hard to give him lots of positive attention, but when he scratches his butt with the baby's sensory brush, I feel pretty close to losing my mind. Thank Goodness for Clorox Anywhere spray! There are times I catch Brandon trying to be helpful. I say trying, because really, he's trying my nerves! For instance today, when he decided he was going to wash the dishes or take a bath with his clothes on. I was able to talk him out of the bath. Not so lucky with the dishes...He likes to wait until I am otherwise occupied, say like on the phone or changing a diaper to engage in heinous activities!

Here's the last straw today. He sneaked into the freezer, stole a can of frozen grape juice and took it to my room to hide. He then opened it and proceeded to drink the concentrated grape juice before Matthew caught him red, er, purple handed. Here's the evidence...

2 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Yuck!! I could not imagine drinking juice that concentrated. I hope he didn't stain anything.

SUGGS FAMILY said...

not only yucky but what a little stinker! So far mine haven't done anything like that but I wouldn't put it past them.

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries