Saturday, September 22, 2007

Look What I Found!

A friend of mine and I took our kids out shopping today to look for gifts for birthdays coming up. Tommy and my friend's daughter are having a joint party because her birthday is 3 days after Tommy's. She is going to be 3 this year. While we were in Big Lots, we see these big bins of shoes. We start digging around and look what I find in the bottom of the second bin. It was the only pair and they were my size!!! I'm going to wear them for the Heart Walk next weekend!



Aren't they absolutely appropriate? I love them. Oh, of all things, my AHA website managed to raise enough money to get Tommy his tee shirt. Good. We're taking it home...I'm still going to create my own. I will post it once it is finished.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries