Wednesday, May 9, 2007

7 Random Things

OK, Nancy has tagged me. I don't know many bloggers out there yet, so I have no one to tag! So anybody wanting to play along, I tag YOU! Here goes, 7 random things about me:

1. I was in Job Corps, but didn't complete a trade.

2. I lived on the coast in Maine for 5 years. It was the most beautiful place on earth.

3. I weighed 95 pounds when I graduated high school.

4. I had pink hair my senior year.

5. I can only hear a telephone conversation clearly with my left ear, although I have no hearing loss.

6. All 4 of my sisters have a tattoo. I do not. (and no plans to ever get one!)

7. I study and collect all things about faeries. ( I AM part Irish!)

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries