Monday, February 23, 2009

J.O.B.

I have a JOB! My sister's boss has been working pretty much non stop since the girl that worked nights there quit and moved away. I told them (my sister and her boss) I couldn't work that shift because it would mean getting the kids out of bed to come pick me up and not get home until midnight. I don't drive or it wouldn't have been an issue, but because Rob would have to drive me, we can't leave the kids home alone.

We talked it over and we agreed that I could work nights on Friday and Saturday because the kids won't be getting up for school. I can work anytime during the day shift and if they want me to work afternoons, I would be leaving at 7pm. That's plenty of time to get the boys to bed at a decent hour for school.

Right now, it's looking like part time. I've also let them know I've applied to college for the fall so we can work around that schedule as well. I start my training this morning, so I will update later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new J.O.B.! I hope you like it and it works out for you.

Awesome Mom said...

Woo hoo! I am sure that it will be nice for you to get out of the house and earn some money.

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries