Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy weekend/ Slide show for Tommy's first birthday party

What a weekend. I am so glad to see it over and done with! It started Friday with Tommy's well child check and shots. It got stretched out longer than I had planned. It just so happened to be the one day Rob could get overtime and I get stuck at the doctor's office. In the end, it worked out okay. Saturday, I WAS going to do the heart walk, but it wasn't meant to be. I really wasn't in the mood to haul around a wagon full of oxygen tanks just to be sure we had enough.

Sunday was Tommy's birthday party. I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to my own son's party, but that had a way of working itself out as well and it was an awesome time!

Today, we were back at the doctors office for another round of shots. This time it was for RSV and the flu. Tonight he developed a lowgrade fever for the first time since I've had him home (December last year!!!), so I was a little panicked. A quick phone call to the on call doctor didn't make me feel much better, because she automatically wanted us to come to the germy ER at 2 am. No thank you! I'll pass on that one. I gave him infant Tylenol and he was just fine. I'll call his regular doctor in the morning to just double check.

So there. I'm so beat! Here is a slide show from Tommy's first birthday party! Enjoy!
View this slideshow created at One True Media
Tommy's First Birthday Party

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries