Thursday, October 4, 2007

I hate having a cold!

I've had an exciting couple of days. We got approved for a grant to get us a brand new central air unit. They are bringing it tomorrow. Everything has been going great for the past week until this morning when I woke up with a cold! Pleh! I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, I am so miserable. I am plowing on anyway the best I can. I just have to stay away from Tommy today. No play time with the baby. No kisses for him today. He will still get plenty of attention from his brothers, and I can wave at him from across the room. I really don't want him to get a cold. I have kept him (and myself) well for nearly a year now. At least this is just a head cold. Hopefully by the weekend I will be my old self again.

Now I have to go figure out how to clean my house so the air can be delivered tomorrow. Going to be a neat trick figuring out how not to bend over to pick stuff up!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries