Monday, June 11, 2007

Boring is Good!

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. Probably because life here is just plain boring. BORING IS GOOD! No major doctor appointments, no major events going on, just all of us doing our daily routine stuff. It's summer time and we are just relaxing. Tommy has learned to roll over 3/4 of the way onto his tummy. He props himself up on his arm so he doesn't have to lay flat. It's his new nap position!

Brandon just turned 4 and he is getting so talkative and smart. He has learned to hold up 4 fingers and is trying to sing all of his ABC's. He loves to watch Dora and Spongebob.

Matthew has started trying to earn an allowance. So far, he's not off to a very good start. He was doing great on his chores for about 15 minutes then he just lost all of his steam. I guess I am going to have to motivate him somehow!

Rob and I have decided we want to eat healthier, which means I am going to try to cook more meals at home. It's hard to fit in cooking with taking care of all three boys, but hopefully with Matthew's new allowance chores, the dishwasher will get loaded quicker. Pleh, I hate to cook when it's hot, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. No more Wendy's and Taco Bell for us! I don't plan on trying to lose weight right away, just trying to eat better and work my way into it. I update as we progress through this!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries