Friday, March 20, 2009

Nothing new

How's this? Nothing is going on in my life. Nothing anyone reading this isn't already dealing with. Homework, dishes, work, feeding the cat. We have been trying to adjust to our new schedules and so far, things are okay. Brandon is refusing to do his homework and still having difficulties in school. I hope we can figure out the reason why he's having so much trouble.

I've come to realize just how "normal" life has become. It's strange to not be stressing out about the latest medical dilemma. I have found myself taking on other's stress. I empathize with parents of kids with medical needs. I want to reach out to every person that crosses my path with a sick child. I can't wait for college to start this fall. I want to do this every day for the rest of my life.

The kids will be home from school in about half an hour and shortly after, I am off to work. It's nice to be working again. Not financially, but because I'm doing something with myself.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries