Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Gift From Above

Early this morning, I was going through some old files and videos I'd made of Tommy. Imagine how happy and stunned I was to find this:



It's Tommy at 5 months old wearing a NEMO onesie! How incredible. I had forgotten he ever had it. I gave away many of his clothes a few months later after he outgrew them and never thought of them again. What a pleasure and a treat to find this after I had been sharing his memory with a new friend of mine online.

I hope you enjoy Tommy's hello from Heaven as much as I have. What a blessing.

1 comment:

LJR said...

What a blessing to find that! I think it was a special little high from heaven. He looks completely adorable in that picture by the way!

~HUGS~ thinking of you

Lori

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries