Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Me Home!

I have been praying this evening. Tearful, tearful prayers. Rob and I have been looking for work to no avail. Today, our hand was forced. Pay or get out. I have about 7 days to come up with about $700 to rent a truck and pay for gas. My sister called me today and her boss offered me a job out of the blue, all I have to do is get to KY. How is it that I cannot find work in South Carolina and I have one waiting for me back home in Kentucky?

I know God has a plan for me now that does not include living in South Carolina. I belong home in Kentucky. Near my Tommy. Rob and I started packing today, but we have no job leads and therefore no way to get home.

This is my only hope. I have a paypal account at sweetkotncandy@yahoo.com. Please, please, help me get home to my family! If there is anyone in South Carolina reading this that wants to take over payments on our trailer, please email me or leave me a comment.

I want to go home so badly. I miss my mom. I miss my 4 sisters and my brother. I miss my neices and my nephew. I miss my BOYS! I need a fresh start. I need to get back to my home. I need my family around me right now. I am grieving Tommy more than ever. His birthday is Thursday and it's going to be such a rotten day.

This IS the answer I have prayed for. I feel so ready and so free. I can almost hear the truck pulling into my driveway.... I want to go Trick or Treating with my boys. I want to spend the first Thanksgiving with my family in 8 years. I want Christmas with snow.

Send me home.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries