Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Admitted Tomorrow!

We've had a fantastic week! Tommy is in great health and there is nothing standing in our way medically. Today we met the President of Palmetto Hearts, which is our local heart organization. Her name is Leslie Ballard. She brought a care package for Tommy and me to take to the hospital tomorrow. She also brought Tommy a really cool toy phone and Matthew and Brandon each got a blanket from Project Linus.

Tomorrow afternoon the older boys have doctors appointments and then we are headed home to wait for the call to bring Tommy in! I'm scared, nervous and excited about everything that is about to happen. My mother in law is coming down for a week to help us out. I hope she is able to leave on time so that she can be here for the actual surgery. I will update when I can.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries