Thursday, July 1, 2010

Checking In

I'm so tired this week. My life reeks of stress. I found some time for me today, but even so, I still have a headache.

I'm trying to get my house cleaned one room at a time. So far, so good until today when I lost all of my mojo. I'm trying to get to bed "early" so that I can get a good night's sleep and start fresh tomorrow. We will see how that goes.

I haven't had much internet access lately. All of the times I've wanted to blog or all of the things that have crossed my mind have not coincided with the times I do have internet. It's been very frustrating. I hope that changes soon.

Not many changes going on in my life. Really, it's all drudgery. I can't really go into the stress parts, but I'm hoping it all works itself out and I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Well, I'm off to bed... at 2:30 in the morning. See? Early! For weeks now, it's been 4.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries