Monday, November 12, 2007

Here comes the new nurse

Here we go again....

Tomorrow we get to break in a new nurse. Of course the house looks like a snow globe after you shake it, and I feel compelled to clean, clean, clean. The sad part about this is, I need help with Tommy before I can clean, so guess what...I gotta have a nurse to clean up before the nurse comes! Oh the hilarity of it all! I try hard to do what needs to be done around here, but with 3 kids, including all of the care that Tommy requires, I'm lucky I get to take a shower. It's not like I can leave the room to take care of cleaning, and by the time he goes to bed at night, it's after midnight. I'd call for Calgon to take me away, but I don't have time for a bath, haha.

So I guess I will do the best I can and pray she sees what I go through every day and show me sympathy. I hope that Brandon doesn't torture her. He likes to bug the crap out of every adult he encounters. I think it's his goal to annoy every person taller than him.

I'm off to teach a social studies lesson. I'd much rather sit on my couch and teach the lesson than deal with homework over something I know nothing about. Just another perk to homeschooling!

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries