Monday, January 26, 2009

Beautiful Dream

Last night I had the most amazing dream about Tommy. This is the first time I've dreamed of his spirit visiting me instead of just a dream about him (as a person vs being a spirit). I dreamed I was at my mom's house in my old bedroom and I felt drawn to look out the window. He was there, as a reflection, smiling back at me. He was laying on his side and he appeared shimmery, silver and white. Very Heavenly. He said "Hi Mommy! I miss you!" I told him I missed him too. I then realized he had his voice. We played a game every mommy plays with her two year old. "Tell mommy what the cat says"...Tommy said with a smile, "meow". "Tell mommy what the dog says"..."woof-woof". "Tell mommy what the duck says"...after a second or two, "quack-quack" followed by giggles.

I woke up and as I remembered the dream, the tears fell. Bittersweet tears that only a mom missing her baby could cry. He looked so beautiful. I know in my dreams last night I was visited by the sweetest angel. My angel. My Tommy.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries