Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Today was a most thankful day. I'm thankful for being able to watch the Macy's parade with my boys, even if I fell asleep after the 4th balloon. I'm thankful for two families that love me and love my boys with all of their hearts. I'm thankful I have a warm bed to sleep and a roof over my head to keep out the rain.

I'm thankful I can complain my feet hurt after working 10 hour shifts, because I HAVE a job to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my cats and that they are good mousers. That's really important when living in the sticks.

I'm thankful for friends that don't care if the house is a little messy or if I don't have anything to offer them out of the fridge. I'm thankful to have Internet access to be able to keep up with the friends I can't be with. I'm thankful for loud music that keeps me motivated to work.

I'm thankful for my kids. My beautiful, beautiful kids. I'm thankful for their fathers that gave them to me. I'm thankful for my health and the health of the ones I love.

I'm thankful for justice for those that truly deserve it. I'm thankful for peace for those that deserve it even more.

I'm thankful I am loved. Thankful I am blessed.

No comments:

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries