Sunday, February 3, 2008

Two new videos

This first video is most important. Tommy's speech therapist has suggested that we try to get Tommy over his aversion to having things in his mouth before we teach him to swallow from a spoon, so today, out came the blueberry baby food! I was totally shocked when he licked my fingers several times and had NO aspirating whatsoever!



The second video is a few minutes later of him just being silly. He has learned to swallow air and "burp", which has his ENT completely UNamused! He told us to discourage the behavior, but I still couldn't help but laugh when I accidentally got it on camera!

2 comments:

Sheilacakes said...

Sooo Cute as always! I was just waiting for him to pick up the lid and start licking it! The kisses were so cute! I love it! Keep up the good work Rene!

Undomestic said...

He is adorable!

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects

Diagram of Tommy's Heart Defects
Double Inlet Left Ventricle with Transpostion of the Great Arteries